The 2016 Art Contest is CLOSED.
The winning submission will receive $100 and the design on the tournament participant's shirts this year!
The contest will be open next year, 2017 from January 1st to May 15th!
Submissions will be displayed at the Chamber of Commerce office and social media. The designs will be reviewed and chosen by the SilverHoops committee. Examples of previous years designs are displayed at the Chamber office.
Art Contest Guidelines:
1. Designs must be the artist's original work.
2. The design should be in a 3 color format with a white
3. A Black & White version must be submitted with the color
4. Design must be reversible to a dark background.
5. The following must be included within the design:
a. "SilverHoops 3on3 Tournament"
(note- SilverHoops is 1 word)
b. "Kellogg, ID" (Idaho can be used for asthetics)
6. It is highly recommended to submit designs in a print ready
format. JPEG and EPS formats are preferred.
Entries upon submission become the property of SilverHoops 3on3 Tournament. Minor changes to the design may be necessary for screen-printing purposes. Designs not selected will be returned upon request. Winning design will be selected based on a unique and printable design to exemplify the sportsmanship and competition of the tournament while promoting the Silver Valley and SilverHoops 3on3 Tournament.